Monday, February 09, 2009

Luck By Chance

I watched this movie yesterday and I have to tell you I got lucky by chance. The movie turned out to be a good one. Now, there is nothing that really sets it apart from the other movies and picturisation is concerned. It has a decent story line, good camera work and good editing.

What is so special about Luck by Chance? What struck me most is the core message of the movie. The message from the movie, for me, was that there are a lot of things that happen around us. We call it circumstances/situations, but what we are left feeling after a certain incident is something that could alter our lives. We could be excited, upset, dissatisfied, disappointed etc. This influences your thought process and decision and as a result your future.

Now, what "Luck By Chance" deals with is, it does not matter what happens, we chose to feel what we feel. That way, we control our lives and not circumstances.

Farhan and Konkona did their roles with conviction and first directorial venture by Zoya can leave thinking public thinking and non-thinking ones completely entertained with a pure commercial movie.

I would recommend watching this one ...

0 comments: