Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happiness

On 25th November, at 10.10 am, I was sitting very anxious on the 3rd floor of Apollo Hospital. I had not received any news in last 40 minutes.

I couldn't take it long and I ran down to the 1st floor and tried get a peek to see if I can talk to some nurse. In a minute, a male nurse came out asking for Uma Nair's attendant and I raised my hand.

I was called in and then a doctor came and said, "It's a boy. He was born at 9.56 am and he has a birth mark on his right palm!".

I couldn't stop smiling. My son is here.

(Note: Mother and child doing well)

4 comments:

Nandini Vishwanath said...

Kannan, I'm not sure you remember me! However, I'm Uma's colleague, Nandini. Okay, ex-colleague.

can you hug her and say : good going :D on my behalf, please?

P.S. congrats! :)

Kannan Kartha said...

Yes I remember you and I shall pass on the message and the hug :)

Sasidhar said...

Whooohooo ! :D

chaitanya said...

Congrats, @pasupuleti