Monday, April 05, 2010

I miss you

Its been over 4 months since I held you in my hand ... People ask me how I can stay away for so long. I don't know how I survived this long.

I missed your naming ceremony ...
I missed your first smile ...
I was not there when you rolled over for first time, the second time, the third time ...

Every time I see you, I just wish I could touch you. Hold you. I wish you would smile at me, but I am just a thing that show up on your mother's laptop every weekend.

You are growing up each day, each minute. Your mother tells me that you like being driven around in the car and that you like going to supermarket. She also tells me that you love TV and that you have a smile always ready for grandma.

I miss you and your mom with every beat of my heart. I long to hear the sounds that you make. Each and every kid I see reminds me of you.

Waiting for the day when I can hold you in my hand close and tight.

0 comments: