Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Making money out of Blogging

When I started blogging (or so called blogging :-)) I wasn't aware of AdSense which can be used to generate revenue out of what you write.

Well, my content does not seem to have enough meat as of now to take a step in that direction. But, while reading a few blogs about tips for blogging, I found its power when combined with AdSense.

Here is a blog by VIN (Here) which explains quite a lot about AdSense and generating money by blogging. (There is some JavaScript issue opening this blog but I guess it's just my machine.)

Check it out!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That was interesting and thanks for sharing. Yes, i also join the party because me too was in same situation as u were. I too wasn't aware of AdSense which can be used to generate revenue out of what we write.