Saturday, May 17, 2008

Change in title

I was somehow feeling that the previous title was just too common and was not even making me feel that it was really 'My Space'.

Hence, renaming it to 'Random Notes' - the nature of my posts are like that. I am still in search of a good title and then planning to buy own domain and host everything there. Probably, have some kind of Google Apps integration also will be done.

Let's see how it goes.

Suggestions for domain name and blog title are welcome.

3 comments:

Liya said...

"Kannopadeshams"...but u'll have to walk around explaining wht it means ;-)...or may be write one post and give a link to that post in every other post of yours...Will that help earn any revenue?? ;P...I dunno..Ask the Ad Sense lady :)

Kannan Kartha said...

Eh !! That was one that I would not even think of as even the last one and ...
Correction ... Adwords lady :)

Liya said...

Oops..It was registered as AdSense somewhere in my brain :)
Well..now that you have rejected my suggestion..I have closed my shop!! ;P
Its too hard to find a good title these days..Every other one that you think of, is already taken..Need to be reeeeeally Out Of The Box! Think..Think..:)