Saturday, May 10, 2008

IPL craze

At this very moment I am watching Chennai Super Kings Vs Punjab Kings XI.

IPL has turned out to be a bigger success than what was anticipated. Their trump card was city loyalty and I think Lalith Modi has been successful to certain extent. Let's see what happens when they start trading the NPAs.

Good thing is the matches start late in the evening, so atleast I get some productivity from the guys in the team.

As for me, I am actually loving the game. Short, aggressive and about sheer brute force and innovation ...

Favorite team: Chennai Super Kings
Reason: Nothing special

Aaaah ... Piyush Chawla hit for a six by Dhoni ... !
Let me get back to the game ...
de-stressed !!

Oh yeah! I am going for the Deccan Chargers - Knight Riders game tomorrow...
I want both of them to lose ... Is it possible?

0 comments: