Friday, May 16, 2008

Day at home

After a long long time, I got a full day at home ...

Uma was not feeling really well. She went to sleep yesterday night with 100.3ºC and then when I was planning to show up in office because of some deliverables, Uma's situation got worse. She could not even speak.

So, finally I dropped the plan of going to office and did some basic work allocation and analysis work from home during the first half and then started the fun part. Uma started feeling better ...

Both of us, right from noon, have been watching the third season of Desperate Housewives ... even when I am writing this ...

I would not say it was relaxing ... I got so many calls from work, that it looked as if I was virtually there ...

But it was still a day away from work and I can see the smile on Uma's face ...

0 comments: